An "open" group course of French, English, German, Spanish, Portuguese or Dutch means you have lessons in our school, in small level groups with 1 to 8 participant(s). The course consists of 10 lessons of 1,5 hour, spread over 1 trimester, always on a fixed night during the week, if necessary during the day or on Saturday morning. Scheduling depends on the availability and level of individual students. We start in September, January and April.
The lessons are very practical. You work around 5 topics; contacts, plans and projects, business and society, opinions and arguments, communication. You learn new vocabulary, practice your grammar and improve your speaking skills. This can be used on holiday, at work, on the phone, in a meeting, in e-mails,…. Thanks to a system of permanent evaluation and testing at the end of the course you can ascertain your own progress.
Advantages of an "open" group course:
- conversation, even for beginners
- small level groups: basic – intermediate – advanced
- modular trimester system with scheduling by mutual agreement
- start only when able to join participants with the same level
- interesting price thanks to the participation of several students