EUROSPEAK organises initiation courses for toddlers, primary school children and secondary school and university students. These courses can either be an extra curricular activity or a part of the school curriculum. For each project, our language trainers work closely together with the school’s teaching team in order to adapt lesson contents, method and material to the target group.
We organise initiation courses for all languages. A few examples:
- French and English for toddlers and primary school children
- Dutch, French or English for students with a multi-lingual background (toddlers, primary school children, secondary school or university students)
- Tutoring for individual students or small groups of students
- Spanish, Chinese, Italian, ... for fast learning children
- Italian, Spanish, Polish … in preparation to school trips or exchange projects